Wednesday, October 10, 2007

feeling shitty day..=(

for those hu hav known me for years..u noe hows my attitude n my temper yea...it is jus so hard to control..sometimes wen somethings happen..especially between me n her..i can tel u dat..da whole world can b upside down..i noe tings happen for reason..but sometimes ting happen dat doesnt hav reason..but wat eva it is..i jus hope i could jus change my fucking temper..dammn..sometimes..i oso duno wat to say..it seems dat we both doesnt reli spend some time bsides skool days..example during weekends..holiday..we dont..sometimes i asked her out..she say she cant..cuz she say she nids to study..ok la..i let her study..but i oso dun blame it on her...cuz her spm is here..but how come she can go out wit her fren but not wit me?haiz..
kinda disappointed tho..but wat eva it is..try to spend more time on me..i noe she did during dis few months..she leave her frens..n spend time wit me..but dats in skool..how abt holidays n weekends??nvm la..its ok la..ders nothin serious abt dis la..jus wana tel her i love her..hope she feels da same way oso..

No comments: