Thursday, October 18, 2007

1utama n shee may house..haha

hahah..so yesterday i went to 1u to celebrate shee may's bday..stupid tings is wat we do..me n my baby..jing ying went 2geta..1st i went to her house to pick her up..den wen went straight from her house to 1u..we met dem(sook huey..shee may n joey)den dey spend almost an hour taking pics..n im sitting der alone..=.=''..but my gf stil cares abt me..she come out n talk to me..accompany me for awhle den go bak in to take summore pics..haha..after dat..we all decided to go 2 hav our lunch..(me n my gf onli da rest eat b4 we came)..but we didnt noe wat to eat..so we passed by OLD TOWN RESTAURANT..so we decided to eat der la..onli both of us eat..da rest jus drink 'xi mut milk tea'..hahaha..so after dat we went around walking..we went in toys 'r' us..we play alot of tings..haha..shee may n jingying bought those bubble blowing tings..its is in a shape of an ice cream..dey come in many colours..dey bbought white colour..n da bubble reli smells like vanilla..shocking..hahaha..well after dat we went to shee may's house..its was raining..not exactly raining la..somethin like drizzling..hahaha..so wen we reach der..we went into shee may's room..damn she got dis ogawa massage chair..n im da 1st person to try it wit my body upside down..hahahaha..its reli nice to play wit..haha..dey started playing wit da bubble ting..filled 1 whole room wit bubbles..n jingying..blow bubbles into my face..haha..dats cute..hahaha..der r more to say but..i tink i keep it to myself..da rest is left for me n dem to noe..hahahha..

No comments: